In summer, a total of four gondolas are available for an easy ascent into the mountains of Saalbach Hinterglemm. On this page, you will find all information about the individual summer cable cars as well as operating times and prices. With the JOKER CARD accepted by the partner companies, you can enjoy a free ride.
SUMMER CABLE CARS
Reiterkogel cable car: 7 to 10 June, 14 to 16 June, 20 June to 27 October 2019
Kohlmais cable car: 30 May to 6 October 2019
Schattberg X-press: 8 to 10 June, 14 June to 29 September 2019
Westgipfel cable car*: 24 May to 14 June 2019 to mid station, 15 June to 29 September 2019 to top station
* Substitute cable car for the Zwölferkogel cable car, which will be rebuilt in 2019.
- 1 journey each day on the Asitzbahn in Leogang
- Montelino’s adventure trail: there are lots of fun play areas between the mountain and the intermediate station for the Kohlmais summit cable car. Feeding the deer in their natural setting, which takes place every day between 10-11 .
- Berg Kodok: in the tracks of the goblin on the Reiterkogel.
- adidas freeride park on the Reiterkogel
- X-Line on the Schattberg
- Teufelswasser at the head of the valley
- Capt’n Hook outdoor adventure pool:
swimming area with wild water channel, climbing nets and much more
- 10 guided hikes each week
- Healing herbal hike on the Reiterkogel
- Tennis courts and tennis hall
- Museum of local history/skiing
- Cable car at the head of the valley
- Free hiking bus
- and many more highlights